picture scrolling

Tinker Tailor Soldier SPY

Free DHTML scripts provided by Dynamic Drive

8.7.14

SRC! (or Kat pretends to get prizes).


So Summer Reading Club is full-steam ahead! Hopefully you've got your badge and are collecting your prizes.

This year I'm going to do it alongside you guys (only no prizes because I'm a grown up. Life is hard).

So in theory I would get a prize for registering (CHECK!) and a prize for showing staff a book I read (this morning I booktalked The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare to some colleagues. It's out in September and if you like Percy Jackson and Harry Potter you'll want to pick it up).  

Here's the advanced copy on my desk (be very jealous):


For my prize I would choose a shiny hardcover copy of...


                                                                            
Branches have different book prizes but Saltfleet had this book this morning and this was one of my favourites of last year.

These are just some of the book prizes that our branches may have! (I spy Percy Jackson...)


What have your prizes been so far?

If you want more information on Summer Reading Club and how YOU can win prizes (remember, it's open for kids 0-18!), click here.

No comments: